CEO of BlackHawk Industrial
Background of Bill Scheller
Prior to BlackHawk, Bill was most recently President and CEO of ORS Nasco, one of
the largest, pure wholesale distributors of industrial supplies in North America.
Bill has held leadership positions for almost 30 years at companies such as Pillsbury,
Patterson Companies, as well as ORS Nasco. During nine years at ORS Nasco, Bill
provided the overall leadership and direction for the company in North America.
ORS Nasco experienced significant revenue and earnings growth, improved operations
and working capital efficiency and enhanced its sales and marketing capabilities.
These efforts led to the successful sale of ORS Nasco to United Stationers, Inc.
Bill Scheller Background and Experience
Bill Scheller has significant industry experience, relationships and proven operating
abilities to lead this effort.
Proven Operating Abilities
- 28 years of distribution experience in leadership positions
- Pillsbury (12 yrs)
- Patterson Companies (8 yrs)
- Most recently as CEO of ORS Nasco, a Brazos Fund II investment (8 yrs)
- Ability to attract and retain high-impact, results-oriented senior management teams
- Recruited top management of ORS Nasco
- High degree of "espirit de corps" to foster accountability and continuous improvement
- Intensive operational and analytical focus
- Measure and manage key performance indicators
- Routinely establish goals and develop processes to ensure achievement